First of all a thorough pre-treatment process is a fundamental requirement for any high quality surface finish. The kind of pretreatment required also depends on the surface contamination and the material of the job parts. We identify the pretreatment required and therefore design a system for improving the production and quality of finished products.
Abrasive blasting is a process of removing scale or roughening the finished product to be painted by blasting it with high velocity abrasive media,. The media can also be uneven metal grit, metal shot or Sand.
We offer blasting booths for manually operated blasting a full recovery system to recover and also recycle the shot/grit. We also offer automatic blast chambers wherein no operator is required during blasting .
All blasting solutions have modular construction and appropriate recovery and material handling systems because we like keeping client’s requirement in mind.
- Modular Construction with appropriate internal lining for panel protection.
- Appropriate Blast mechanism
- Internal lighting in addition with temper proof glass.
- Adequate cross ventilation.
- Adequate dust collection.
- Appropriate Media recovery system.
- Inspection Panel.
- Operator Door.
- Job Part Entry/Exit Door.
- Appropriate material handling system.
- Interlocking and Emergency Stop.
- OHSA Compliant.
- Fire Norms Compliant.
- Finally – Environmental norms compliant.
- Fully automated control panel with 10.4 inch HMI and PLC.
- Optional Web control that can also report tracking over MS. Excel.
- Optional Maintenance alerts and in built operator guidance
- Electrical certificate of compliance for all electrical installations.
- Load test certificates for lifting equipment & also structures.
- Optional Single point control of material handling and booth VIA HMI.
- Integration of Controls in existing HMI and SCADA system if present.
- Optional Manual control panel with push buttons.