Dip Pre-treatment is a thorough pre-treatment process is a fundamental requirement for any high quality surface finish.
The kind of pre-treatment required depends on the surface contamination and the material of the job parts. We identify the pre-treatment required and design a system for improving the production and quality of finished products.
Dip pre-treatment plants are for processes where job parts are either varied or geometry of the components does not allow them to be spray pre-treated. This type of plant is designed considering the chemicals used for treatment and processes required.
We always propose to have two water rinse tanks after the de-rusting with FRP/PP lining. And after phosphate process tank, the rinse tank will also have FRP/PP lining.
We have several options of heating system for the pre-treatment tanks like electrical, diesel, gas or hybrid solar.
In case of phosphate we prefer to have tank in tank heating system as show below. The inner tank would be SS and the outer tanks can be MS.
Please refer to features for detailed feature of the plant
- Modular Construction with appropriate tank sizes and tank material.
- Appropriate heating system.
- Drain & Sludge collection for tanks.
- Appropriate inner protection for tanks.
- Appropriate insulation for heating tanks.
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic tank lid control.
- Appropriate material handling system (Manual, Automated)
- Safety interlocking and emergency stops
- OHSA Compliant.
- Fire Norms Compliant.
- Environmental norms compliant.
- Fully automated control panel with 10.4 inch HMI and PLC. Temperature control and auto set.
- Optional Web control and report tracking over MS. Excel.
- Optional Maintenance alerts and in built operator guidance
- Electrical certificate of compliance for all electrical installations.
- Load test certificates for lifting equipment & structures.
- Optional Single point control of material handling and Tanks VIA HMI.
- Integration of Controls in existing HMI and SCADA system if present.
- Optional Manual control panel with push buttons.