Paint Kitchen / Mixing Rooms
Specially designed paint mixing dispensing and recirculation system is called as paint kitchen. The Paint Kitchen involves 1K, 2k, 3K pumping systems, stainless steel piping, online paint flow, pressure monitoring and adjusting system, application units
The Phoenix Exchange®™ offers automated paint kitchens to obtain impeccable mixing and supply of paint to the automated spraying systems. Our Paint kitchens are designed considering the current and future painting requirements to allow flexibility to our clients.
For manual mixing processes we have our Radical®™ range of mixing rooms which can be customized in size for your specific requirements.
- Modular Construction with appropriate room size and material.
- Appropriate filtration for extraction.
- Completely automated paint mixing and dispensing System controlled by HMI & PLC
- Easy maintainable pumps
- Safety interlocking and emergency stops
- OHSA Compliant.
- Fire Norms Compliant.
- Environmental norms compliant.
- Fully automated control panel with 10.4 inch HMI and PLC.
- Optional Web control and report tracking over MS. Excel. Consequently easy tools
- Optional Maintenance alerts and in built operator guidance
- Electrical certificate of compliance for all electrical installations.
- Optional Single point control of material handling, Pretreatment & Spray VIA HMI.
- Integration of Controls in existing HMI and SCADA system if present.