A thorough pre-treatment process is a fundamental requirement for any high quality surface finish. The kind of pre-treatment required depends on the surface contamination and the material of the job parts. We identify the pre-treatment required and design a system for improving the production and quality of finished products.
Spray pre-treatment process is ideal for processes with high production rate of same job parts. The spray type ensures fast treatment of parts ensuring the production rate requirement.
The Phoenix Exchange®™ shall ensure the construction and installations of all components like nozzles, risers, tanks, fume extraction, mist spray, heating are designed baring in mind the chemicals used and flexibility for client satisfaction.
Our design engineers are efficient in attention to detail and client satisfaction
- Modular Construction with appropriate tank sizes and tank material.
- Appropriate heating system.
- Drain & Sludge collection for tanks.
- Appropriate inner protection for tanks.
- Appropriate insulation for heating tanks.
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic tank lid control.
- Appropriate material handling system (Manual, Automated)
- Appropriate nozzles and risers.
- Appropriate mist spray.
- Appropriate fume extraction.
- Safety interlocking and emergency stops
- OHSA Compliant.
- Fire Norms Compliant.
- Environmental norms compliant.
- Fully automated control panel with 10.4 inch HMI and PLC. Temperature control and auto set.
- Optional Web control and report tracking over MS. Excel.
- Optional Maintenance alerts and in built operator guidance
- Electrical certificate of compliance for all electrical installations.
- Load test certificates for lifting equipment & structures.
- Optional Single point control of material handling and Tanks VIA HMI.
- Integration of Controls in existing HMI and SCADA system if present.
- Optional Manual control panel with push buttons.