A thorough pre-treatment process is a fundamental requirement for any high quality surface finish. The kind of pre-treatment required depends on the surface contamination as well as the material of the job parts. We identify the pre-treatment required and therefore design a system for improving the production and quality of finished products.
Ultrasonic baths are a pre-treatment process in which job parts are exposed to ultrasonic waves in stainless steel tanks to clear their surface of scale and contamination.
Usually this type of pre-treatment is required before electroplating or to remove minute particles of foreign media before painting.
Medical equipment’s manufacturing or FMCG part cleaning generally requires ultrasonic pre-treatment.
Our ultrasonic baths are designed specifically considering the material to be treated. Heated ultrasonic treatment may be recommended depending on the material and because of the operation desired by the client.
- Modular Construction with appropriate tank sizes and tank material.
- Appropriate ultrasonic wave emitter mechanism
- Drain & Sludge collection for tanks.
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic tank lid control.
- Appropriate material handling system (Manual, Automated)
- Interlocking and emergency stop.
- OHSA Compliant.
- Fire Norms Compliant.
- Environmental norms compliant.
- Fully automated control panel with 10.4 inch HMI as well as PLC of Desired brand.
- Instruments and electrical components by reputed brands or desired brands.
- Optional Web control and report tracking over MS. Excel.
- Optional Maintenance alerts and in built operator guidance
- Electrical certificate of compliance for all electrical installations.
- Load test certificates for lifting equipment & structures.
- Optional Single point control of material handling as well as Tanks VIA HMI.
- Integration of Controls in existing HMI and SCADA system if present.
- Optional Manual control panel with push buttons.